Winter is when a lot of us photographers start getting antsy sitting indoors due to the chilly temperatures. Since the studio is currently closed while I take some time off, I thought this would be a great time to hold a casting call at a fabulous loft and try out some fun new props/poses, etc. I’ve been thinking of. Let’s be honest… as a photographer you know I can’t put down the camera for too long!
Friday, February 19th:
- newborn (girl; must be under 10 days old on Feb. 19)
- ***3-4 year old (boy) session needs to take place between 12:30-2:00.***
Saturday, February 20th:
- 6-8 month old (girl & boy; must be able to sit unassisted)
- 9-11 month old (girl; able to stand while holding onto something but not yet walking)
- 6-9 year old (boy & girl)
- Sessions will be FREE of charge.
- Participants will receive a complimentary 8×10. Additional prints and products may be purchased at my current pricing.
- Sessions will take place on February 19th (newborns) and 20th (babies, kids) in a natural light studio in Deep Ellum
- These sessions will be focused on capturing 1-3 specific setups and poses that I have in mind in order to expand my portfolio. If there is time and baby/child is still happy, additional setups/poses may be attempted.
- Requirement to sign a model release so that images can be used on my blog, website, marketing materials, etc.
- 10-20 proofs will be presented in an online ordering gallery approximately 4 weeks after the event.
If you are interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name, birthday, and a recent snapshot of him/her. Please pass this onto your friends that have children this age or know someone that may.
And now a picture of the loft where the sessions will take place. Look at all the yummy natural light…I am in love!