- Newborn sessions are for babies less than 2 weeks old or preemie babies in some cases. Please contact me as soon as your new one has arrived and we will finalize the session date and discuss any last minute details.
- If there are older siblings, it is usually a good idea to either have them out of the house or keep them occupied in another room during the session. If the baby is super sleepy and you are interested in a few with the older child(ren), we will usually incorporate them towards the end of the session.
- It is highly likely that you or I and the blankets/fabrics will get soiled on at least once during the session. Please know it is fine (I am very used to it) and it happens ALL the time, so please don’t feel bad! Honestly, it is extremely rare that I do not do a load of laundry after a newborn session!
- I know how exciting your child’s first photoshoot can be, and you are welcome to capture part of it on video. Still photography, however, is not allowed (cameras, camera phones, etc.). Thank you for understanding!
AFTER THE SESSION:
- Approximately 3-4 weeks after your session, I will contact you to schedule your ordering meeting at the studio. Consider bringing all decision makers to the ordering meeting as your order will be placed at that time. After your order has been placed, an online ordering gallery can be set up for out of town relatives to order online if they wish. Payment of your portrait order is due in full when you place your order. Portrait orders will be ready approximately 4-6 weeks after your payment is received. Canvases/Albums & other speciality items may take up to 6-8 weeks.